- Field: Ensure a flat field and a ‘loose’ surface/ top layer.
- Seeding- planting machines: Check before sowing/ planting the row distance. Make sure to check this, even though “nobody has used it since the last time”. The parallel linkage accidentally could also have been hit by something, causing the linkage to be altered.
- Start on time with hoeing. Small weed is easier removable than larger grown weed. Do not hoe to deep, but stay at 1-2 cm. This depth is more than enough to hoe efficiently and you will decrease root damages, soil dehydration, increased weed dehydration and less new weed. For an increased effect HAK offers row harrows, attachable to your hoe, which expose and pull out new germinating weeds. Hoe at the right time. The land should not be too wet and certainly not to dry because of the hard surface. It’s preferable to weed after it has rained with some sunny days ahead. Such planning increases weeding efficiency, weed dries out in the sun.
篮球比分最全的网站 原標題：日本海上自衛隊迎來首批女性潛艇船員，共5人 當地時間29日，原本僅有男性船員的日本海上自衛隊潛艇部隊首次迎來女性船員 公共衛生專家一般不在沒有疫苗的情況下，把群體免疫當作一種可用的工具
- Check your hoes regular, if they are still sharp enough change the hoes from position in order to let them wear down simultaneously.
- Sharpen weared down hoes.
- Do not move backwards when the hoes are still in the ground.
- Check your hoes at the end of the season if they are still sharp. When they are weared down, let them be sharpened. Subsequently treat the hoe with oil, in order to be ready to use your hoes at the beginning of the next season.
- When the roots stick behind the hoe, it is advisable to set the hoe a little bit deeper in the ground.
- When ground sticks to the hoe, set the hoe a little deeper or continue at a later (dryer) time.
- Hoe as closely as possible to the crops. Keep in mind that the hoe a little bit wider functions than the blade of the hoe itself. Remember this when hoeing small and fragile crops.
- Increase efficiency by adding row harrows, torsion weeders and finger weeders
- Increase efficiency by mounting width adjustments
- Increase efficiency by setting the grip frame as accurate as possible
- Align working widths of the hoeing machine to decrease settings time. The seeding/planting machine could be a good starting point
- A row harrow mounted behind a hoe increases efficient weeding
- Combine machinery/ mechanisms for an improved job
- Check your hoes at the beginning of the season, as well as your reserve kit
- Hoeing and ridging up with larger crops can be very effective. A HAK ridging attachment behind the hoe just does the job.
- Hoe at the right time. The land should not be too wet and certainly not to dry because of the hard surface.
- Give yourself a time limit on setting the hoe in the right position. Hoe moments are often short. It is therefore better to weed less effectively, rather than not at all. Takes the setting of the hoeing machine too long? Consider buying a more modern hoeing machine.
- It is better to hoe slowly and broader than fast and narrow.
- Finally; for good machinery and equipment you are already on the right web site.
- Pay attention to the setting possibilities of the machine and tools. What is adjustable and what is important for you?
- Pay attention to the construction of the machine. Is it possible to extend the machine and/ or convert to other row distances?
- Pay attention to the quality of the machine and its required maintaining actions. How often should parts be replaced, such as bearings?
- Pay attention in the setting time of the machine. Is the machine supplied with measurements and other instructions?
- Does the manufacturer delivers the service that you expect and does it have the right knowledge and experience with hoeing?